The discussion included calculating the charge density, proton density and neutrons in the Sn116 nucleus theoretically and comparing the results with the practical results. Calculation of the energy levels from the ground state was the nucleic state of the nucleus of both protons and neutrons in the coated nucleus.
The University of Kirkuk is organizing a panel discussion on the study of nuclear structure in the framework of societal models
The University of Kirkuk - Faculty of Science / Physics Department organized a seminar on the study of the master thesis of student Ghanim Lafi Allawi entitled "Nuclear structure in the framework of collective models" and the presence of a number of teachers and students.
Latest from Web Admin
- The University of Kirkuk organizes its first scientific conference on the development of the methods of geographical research in the light of quality standards
- The University of Kirkuk holds a training course for the examination committee system for its members
- University of Kirkuk holds a scientific symposium on the disease of viral hepatitis
- The University President opens three medical clinics at the Faculty of Dentistry
- The University of Kirkuk holds a workshop on the mechanization of CV and the coding of laboratory equipment