The Department of Registration and Student Affairs, headed by the University, handles all issues and problems of scientific, human and educational students and find the best solutions to address such problems in order to raise the educational level, the highest and the best of the University.
The Department of Registration and Student Affairs at our university takes all the issues related to the student from accepting, registering, transferring, hosting and modifying the candidacy from the moment of his acceptance in the university until he graduated from it and follow the conditions of the student after graduation in terms of his appointment or completion of his higher education. A file of fraud through which the section what was discovered during the audit or when the books of authenticity of the issuance to our university.
Division of Documents and Alumni
Follow up students' documents and channels of central admission and all transferred from outside Iraq and holders of equivalent certificates in terms of auditing and certification and the validity of the issuance and the morning and evening studies and follow-up work with the people of registration to the faculties of our University and the issuance of certificates of mural for graduates.
It consists of:
1- Certification Unit: -
Work the wall certificates based on the forms sent by the colleges and use a color printer for this purpose and after the approval of the Dean is approved by the President of the University.
2. Documentation Unit:
Checking documents sent by colleges and approved by the President of the University and approaching the consular department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the purpose of ratification.
3 - follow-up unit graduates: -
- Follow-up of correspondence for graduates in terms of the validity of the issuance of documents and endorsements between colleges and departments and ministries.
- Preparation of statistics in the number of students graduating.
Admission and Submission Division:
Admission of students of preparatory school for the past years and acceptance of the first half of the graduates of the Islamic study, acceptance of the top five graduates of Iraq graduates of the vocational study, acceptance of students with equivalent diplomas (from outside Iraq) Evening studies at universities, acceptance of the (10%) of the first graduates of technical institutes and their distribution to colleges according to the corresponding disciplines based on "ministerial orders.
Duties of the Registration and Student Affairs Department
1. The department is responsible for organizing and coordinating the admission and transfer of students between the universities and the technical education and distribution of foreign students
2. Organizing periodic meetings of the directors of registration in the faculties and distributing duties and tasks to them whenever necessary.
3 - Forming committees to check student documents annually "and for the two studies (morning and evening) and encourage the registration of students who counterfeit them.
4 - Formation of the Committee of receipt and guidance annually "and raise awareness of sub-committees formed in schools and students on how to fill out the electronic form and how to fill the student.
5 - Inquire from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research on the circumstances of the subjects if any.
6 - Circulating instructions and ministerial controls on the colleges and follow up their work.
7. Organizing fundamental ratifications of graduation documents and wall certificates.
8. Check the results of students accepted centrally "in terms of name and total grades and correct errors if any and address the ministry to correct them.
9 - Answer the minutes that we receive from the Secretariat of the Council of the University and colleges.
10. Follow-up of evening studies.
11 - Number of statistics of students transferred centrally "annually" and for all stages in the faculties of our university and by sex and conservation.